- Feed Purina Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles with the Oyster Strong System as the sole ration to laying chickens after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles with the Oyster Strong System is best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
- Purina Organic Layer with the Oyster Strong System feed should only be fed to laying hens that are producing eggs.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.