Pick up Poultry Shipping Boxes at Pasturas Los Alazanes in Dallas and Balch Springs, Texas. Our USPS approved ‘live birds’ shipping containers come with everything you need to ship your foul anywhere in the United States.
The ‘Original’ Single-Stall from Horizon Micro Environment
- 18 x 8 x 18″ tall
- One compartment
- Weight when empty: 1.7 lbs. / USPS total weight limit when full: 10 lbs.
- Designed but not limited to Chickens, Bantams, Passeriformes, 1-2 pigeons
Cardboard Shipper W/Filter from Belle Farms
- 17 1/2 ” (L) 12 1/2 (H) X 6 1/4
A few tips for shipping live birds:
• Feed and water birds prior to shipping.
• Place litter or bedding in the bottom of the box to collect moisture, reduce odors, and provide a foothold.
• Call the recipient and give them the tracking number and expected arrival date.
• Write the shipping address on the box in case shipping label comes off.
• Ship injured, ill or birds under unusual stress.
• Do not remove the white breathable membrane from over the vent holes. The membrane protects your birds from an airborne disease, reduces excitability, stress, and is required by postal regulations.
• Do not ship birds in very hot or very cold weather conditions. It is hotter in the box and extreme heat can be fatal to your birds. IF IN DOUBT – DON’T SHIP.
• Do not over pack the box. Too many birds in a box can cause overheating and stress which can be harmful or fatal.
• Do not ship birds over the weekend or holiday. They may become stranded.