Purina Flock Raiser Crumbles
Purina Flock Raiser Crumbles is a 20%-protein nutrient-rich ration that provides starting, growing and finishing nutrition for broiler/meat bird or a mixed flock of chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks chickens, 20-24 weeks ducks; geese start laying the spring after they were hatched) and for turkeys from 8-10 weeks until laying age of 30-32 weeks.Optimum nutrition for healthy meat birds and mixed poultry flocks. Formulated with prebiotics, probiotics and yeast to support optimum digestive health and immune function.
Packaging: 50 lb bag
Feeding Directions Description:
- Feed Purina® Flock Raiser® as the sole ration to free-range and confined chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (about 18-24 weeks; see number 3 below).
- For free-range and confined turkeys, first feed Purina® Game Bird Chow® Startena® as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Purina® Flock Raiser® until laying age (about 30-32 weeks).
- At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina® Layena® free-choice to chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.