Purina SuperSport Amino Acid Supplement
Once again, the Ph.D. Equine Nutritionists at Purina are on the cutting edge of equine nutrition research, developing a proprietary blend of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals proven to support muscle performance. In published scientific research, feeding Purina Amino Acid Supplement resulted in significant optimization of some of the key measures that are critically important to top equine athletes.
In a controlled study performed in 2011, horses fed the Purina® SuperSport™ horse supplement showed statistically significant differences in muscle development, exercise recovery, and overall athletic fitness and performance when compared to horses that did not receive the supplement and were fed a similar level of protein from alfalfa pellets.
Purina SuperSport amino acid supplement is scientifically formulated and demonstrated in published research to support:
- RECOVERY: More rapid recovery of muscle cell integrity after exercise to help horses bounce back faster.
- PERFORMANCE: Increased exercise capacity for higher performance over a longer period of time.
- MUSCLE MASS: Supports muscle development for a more athletic body type.
Feed Form: Pellets
Recommended For: Top Equine Athletes of all ages in all disciplines
• Optimized Amino Acid Proﬁle: Includes essential amino acids Lysine, Threonine and Methionine and branched chain amino acids to support muscle development, protection and repair.
• High Quality Protein: Includes whey protein and other highly digestible protein sources for optimal bioavailability.
• Added Antioxidants: Antioxidants including Vitamin E help address the negative effects of free radicals.
• Vitamin & Mineral Fortiﬁcation: Nutritionally balanced formula to complement the horse’s total ration.
• Grain Free: Suitable for horses requiring a soluble carbohydrate restricted diet.
• Palatable Pelleted Form: Helps encourage consistent intake.
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate,Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Salt, L-Threonine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin D3Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboﬂavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Natural Anise Flavor, Fenugreek Flavor
Crude Protein (Min)...40.00%
Crude Fat (Min)...2.00%
Crude Fiber (Max)...7.00%
Sugars (Max)... 9.00%
Calcium (Ca) (Min)...1.00%
Calcium (Ca) (Max)...1.50%
Phosphorus (P) (Min)...0.60%
Copper (Cu) (Min)...55 ppm
Selenium (Se) (Min)...0.60 ppm
Zinc (Zn) (Min)...225 ppm
Vitamin A (Min)... 3,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D3(Min)...1,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E (Min)...500 IU/lb