Register now for Purina’s virtual Professional Horse Owners Conference. You’ll get the latest inside information on how to feed and manage your horse for optimal condition, improved fitness, proper growth, and top performance.
You will enjoy a Behind-the-Scenes tour of the Purina Animal Nutrition Center Equine Unit. Meet Purina’s team of Equine nutritionists and researchers while they present educational sessions on equine nutrition topics and answer questions LIVE! Learn about the NEW Omega Match™ product.
Register below and you’ll be contacted by Bob Wucher who will sign you up. You’ll receive an email confirmation with a link to the event which you can watch live, or on-demand at a later time.
Dates: June 29-30, 2021 – Register by June 21, 2021!
Tuesday Evening: 6 – 8 pm Central Time:
- Learning about our Nutrition Research Farm
- Get a glimpse into Purina history
- Tour these Horse Research Units with Dr. Robert Jacobs and Mike Jerina, MBA
- Exercise Physiology
- Reproduction and Growth
- Palatability and Eating BehaviorLearn all about our NEW Omega Match products with Dr. Mary Beth Gordon
- Nutrition Related Medical Conditions with Dr. Kelly Vineyard
- LIVE Q & A after each session with our Ph.D.’s and Researchers
Wednesday Evening: 6 – 8 pm Central Time:
- Welcome back to the Purina Horse Research Unit
- Tour the Microbiome Barn and learn about cutting-edge digestive health research with Dr. Robert Jacobs
- How to Fuel Your Performance Horse with Dr. Anna Pesta
- The NEW EquiTub – How it works
- Choosing the Right Feed for YOUR horses with Dr. Karen Davison
- Have your specific horse nutrition and feeding questions addressed by Ph.D. Horse nutritionists during another LIVE Q & A opportunity.